We at Dental Associates of Delaware would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year! As the year drew to a close, you probably thought about potential New Year’s resolutions, and many resolutions share a common theme – better health and increased confidence. When it comes to feeling healthy and confident, your smile plays a large role in how you perceive yourself and how others perceive you.
As cosmetic dentists in Brandywine, Hockessin, Middletown, Newark, Wilmington, Millsboro, & Pediatric dentist in Newark, DE , we know that everyone is capable of having a visually appealing smile, and we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services that will leave you with a more functional and more beautiful smile. Our services include:
- Bonding – Cosmetic bonding allows us to restore any teeth that have problems with appearance. Bonding is commonly used to repair decayed or chipped teeth, and will leave you with a fully functional smile.
- Porcelain Veneers – Customized veneers allow your dentist in Brandywine, Hockessin, Middletown, Newark, Wilmington, Millsboro, and Pediatric dentist in Newark, DE to add a shell-like object to the surface of your tooth, making your smile appear more full, while maintaining a natural appearance.
- Crowns – Dental crowns are placed over damaged teeth, mimicking the look and feel of natural teeth. Crowns are a great solution if your tooth is cracked or otherwise in need of repair.
- Tooth Colored Restorations – Restorations are typically used when a patient has a cavity. We offer fillings that blend in with your natural teeth, making the restoration unnoticeable and undistinguishable from surrounding teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer at-home whitening that will leave your smile noticeably brighter. Simply apply the solution to clear trays, insert the trays over your teeth, and watch your smile brighten over the course of a couple days or weeks.
- Digital Smile Imaging – This popular service is great for patients who do not truly understand what their smile can look like. Digital imaging technology allows us to show you what our end result will be, without actually starting treatment.
Contact Your Cosmetic Dentist in Brandywine, Hockessin, Middletown, Newark, Wilmington, Millsboro, & Pediatric Dentist in Newark, DE!
If you are ready to start the new year with a smile that you are proud of, you know where to go. To see what we have done for other patients, please visit our smile gallery, where you will see how our dentists in Brandywine, Hockessin, Middletown, Newark, Wilmington, Millsboro, and Pediatric dentist in Newark, DE have transformed the smiles of prior patients. If you are ready to get started and be your best self, contact us!